Dependable I.T. Services
Since 2005 (10 years!!) JustRight Technology has focused on providing expert computer services to businesses and non-profits, with between 10 and 100 computer users, from Baltimore and Columbia, to Washington, D.C.
Our service delivery methods have been refined over time to enable our customers to maximize the value of their technology investments.
With a budget-able I.T. service or remote desktop hosting solution from JustRight Technology, you can:
- Concentrate on your business goals – while we deal with your technology
- Get optimal results from your IT investment – properly implemented technology pays for itself faster
- Enjoy greater productivity – by minimizing resolution times
- Insure your IT assets with proper security – we are a security focused, HIPAA aware company experienced at protecting customers from the growing cyber threat problem
- Breathe easy – our proactive services minimize surprises
JustRight Technology has the IT Consulting Services that can help strengthen your business and get you ahead of the game with technology support and data security. Delivering service to companies in Baltimore, Washington, Columbia, Hanover, Ellicott City and Glen Burnie, our IT Consulting Services are designed according to your needs and within your budget.
Our primary goal is to increase your organizations profitability and efficiency by recommending, implementing, and managing technology that is “Just Right” for you.
We provide Computer Services, IT Support, Hosted Desktops, Network and Server Upgrades, and Outsourced IT Services in Baltimore, Beltsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Towson, Hunt Valley, Laurel, Linthicum, Hanover, Maple Lawn, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, Prince George County, Montgomery County and Washington, DC.
Our local experts visit on-site along the Baltimore Washington Corridor: Baltimore Computer Services, Columbia Outsourced IT Services, Washington IT Support, Laurel Computer Services, Linthicum Office 365, Howard County Outsourced IT Services, and Montgomery County Hosted Desktops.